Find a Holistic Practitioner
On this site, you can search our directory of Professional Holistic Practitioners and find the right practitioner for you. First, you’ll benefit from having an overview of what a holistic practitioner can do.
A holistic approach can make powerful changes in just about any area of your life.
Consider the possibilities:
If you are looking for a professional help with problems that are dragging you down, a holistic approach provides uniquely powerful benefits. This is true because …
“Deep and lasting healing is holistic – accessing keys that bring life to the body, emotions, mind, and spirit.”
The power of a holistic approach applies equally to any issue you might be facing.
Common areas Holistic Practitioners address include …
Improving Physical well-being:
- Reducing physical cravings for substances like sweets and smoking
- Relieving pain and discomfort
- Overcoming insomnia
- Identifying thoughts and feelings related to your physical symptoms that might be affecting your health
- Increasing your overall physical well-being
Increasing your effectiveness in everything you do:
- Expanding your career opportunities
- Improving your performance in sports, your career, and any aspect of your life
- Releasing limitations about money and opening to creating more abundance in your life
- Improving your business and personal relationships
- Speaking up in public situations and with those you are not able to communicate with now.
Easing Painful emotions like:
- Stress and anxiety
- Anger and frustration
- all kinds of fears and phobias
- Painful memories and childhood issues
- Guilt, grief, confusion, and just about any other emotion imaginable, including those awful feelings you can’t even find a name for.
Improving the quality of your life:
- Releasing any feelings that prevent you from experiencing a life filled with joy and love.
- Building up the courage to try the things you have always wanted to do, but never dared.
- Enhancing your personal and spiritual growth
How to Get Started
Choose from these three opportunities to learn more:
- Explore the power of a holistic approach
- Find out how to choose the right holistic practitioner for you
- Search for holistic practitioners with the Holistic Search Tool
Explore the Power of a Holistic Approach
The term “holistic” is profound and revealing. A dictionary definition of holistic is “relating to or concerned with integrated wholes or complete systems rather than with analyzing or treatment of separate parts.”
With a holistic approach, a person’s situation is understood in relation to the whole person, including their body, emotions, mind and spirit. And the whole person is seen in relationship to the world in which he or she lives. Any problem related to a limiting belief, painful emotion, or physical ailment can be brought back into harmony with the whole.
A holistic approach can help all of us to create increasingly more joyful, exciting, and fulfilling lives.
Explore how to find the right Holistic Practitioner for you.
The professional Holistic Practitioners you can meet through this website include Holistic Life Coaches and Healers who have completed training in their identified areas of expertise. They also follow ethical standards as part of IAHP’s professional community.
IAHP created a unique “Facts and questions” PDF booklet as a resource you can use right away. To learn important facts about the holistic health profession and how to find the right practitioner for you, get your copy today.
Explore the Holistic Search Directory
This powerful tool searches the directory of Holistic Practitioners. It’s where you search for the right practitioner for you.